RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
In order to ensure clarity at the time of purchase, to assure that our clients receive the correct parts for their needs, and to avoid unnecessary restocking fees, we have updated our Return and Exchange Policy. Please read it and understand how it affects your purchase.
- Customer must inspect each item carefully when it is received.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to determine the compatibility of the item for the intended use. It is impossible for us to guarantee you are buying the right part for your needs. We will help to the extent we are able, but it is your job to make sure.
- If an item purchased proves defective, we will repair or replace the purchased item at our discretion.
- Returns are not accepted on parts that are altered, disassembled, or repaired without our prior consent as we could no longer warranty or even sell such a part.
- Returns must be labeled with our identifying marks.
- All returns are subject to management approval.
- A return transaction must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Acceptable returns are subject to a $25.00 restock fee or 20% of each line item, whichever is greater.
- Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
- Special order items are non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of parts from us, the buyer acknowledges that this policy has been read and accepted.
- All items sold are covered with our standard 90 day warranty against defect. The buyer further acknowledges that there is no other promise, warranty, or guarantee unless stated on this receipt and agreed on at the time of purchase.
- Specifically, seller is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage.
- Seller does not pay for installation, removal, or ANY labor costs in the use of this merchandise unless stated on this receipt and agreed upon at the time of purchase.
Industry Return and Exchange Policy available upon request